Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Tuesday January 5, 2010 thought for the day



IT FEELS HERE LIKE IT LOOKS THERE!!
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Forgiveness is giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me-
2-Prayer is the key to the morning and the lock at night-
3-Never concern yourself with questions you cannot answer-
4-Never worry about illnesses you don't have-
5-A bird cannot learn to fly if the next is all it knows-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Never explain yourself, your friends do not need it and your enemies will not
believe it anyway-
I'VE LEARNED--There is only one way to compliment your spouse and that is frequently-
DID YOU KNOW-The longest inaugural address by a U.S. President was given by William Henry Harrison. It was one hour, forty five minutes long during an intense snowstorm.. One month later, he died of pneumonia.
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How large of a part of Jesus' ministry was the doing of miracles?
2-What was Jesus' primary purpose in healing those who needed it?
3-Did all those who Jesus healed become followers of him?
4-How many of those healed by Jesus showed gratitude and thanksgiving?
5-Did the pharisees really think Jesus healed by Satan's power or were they frightened they would lose their positions of religious power?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What three kings listened to the prophet Elisha as he prophesied to the accompaniment of a harp?
Yesterday's answer-Joseph (Genesis 41:1-36)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:9-16
9 How can a young person live a pure life? By obeying your word.
10 With all my heart I try to obey you. Don't let me break your commands.
11 I have taken your words to heart so I would not sin against you.
12 Lord, you should be praised. Teach me your demands.
13 My lips will tell about all the laws you have spoken.
14 I enjoy living by your rules as people enjoy great riches.
15 I think about your orders and study your ways.
16 I enjoy obeying your demands, and I will not forget your word.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: