Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday January 25, 2010 thought for the day

BRRRRRR
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-You don't have to worry about job burnout if you let the job set you on fire-
2-Thank you God for giving me this new day especially since I loused up yesterday so bad-
3-Don't be so afraid of doing bad that you don't have time to do good-
4-You only have one chance to make the first impression-
5-We give so much attention to our problems and not enough to the solutions-
STRANGE THOUGHT-A man doesn't get lost, he discovers alternate destinations-
I'VE LEARNED-It is never too late to have a happy childhood, but the second one is up to you and no one else-
DID YOU KNOW-President William Taft got stuck in his bathtub on his inauguration day and had to be pried out by his attendants. He had a special, reinforced steel dining chair.
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What does "vain repetition" mean?
2-Why are there so many different names for God in scripture?
3-Why are we instructed to praise God's name?
4-How do we offer to God our bodies as living sacrifices?
5-Why is it considered an act of worship to offer our bodies as living sacrifices-
BIBLE TRIVIA-What Egyptian king gave refuge to Jeroboam when he fled from Solomon?
Yesterday's answer-Solomon (1 Kings 3:1)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:169-176
169 Hear my cry to you, Lord. Let your word help me understand.
170 Listen to my prayer; save me as you promised.
171 Let me speak your praise, because you have taught me your demands.
172 Let me sing about your promises, because all your commands are fair.
173 Give me your helping hand, because I have chosen your commands.
174 I want you to save me, Lord. I love your teaching.
175 Let me live so I can praise you, and let your laws help me.
176 I have wandered like a lost sheep. Look for your servant, because I have not forgotten your commands.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: