Saturday, January 09, 2010

Saturday January 9, 2010 thought for the day


A COLD WINTER DAY IT IS
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-One joy scatters a hundred grief's-
2-Be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, tolerant with the weak and wronged. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these-
3-Be cautious with giving advice, for wise men don't need it and fools won't heed it-
4-Listen more and talk less for no one ever learns anything by talking-
5-Be cheerful and helpful, people will repay you in kind-
STRANGE THOUGHT-I worked as a professional fisherman but discovered I couldn't live on my net income-
I'VE LEARNED-Life is tough but I am tougher!!
DID YOU KNOW-President James Buchanan was the only unmarried president-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does anyone ever choose to be a Christian without divine enablement?
2-Does your personal salvation hinge on a human decision?
3-Is praying "whatever it takes, Lord" for someone to be saved a proper prayer?
4-Where did the idea of an "altar call" come from?
5-Is it easy or hard to be "saved"?
BIBLICAL TRIVIA-Who was the last king of Judah?
Yesterday's answer-Og (Deuteronomy 3:11)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 119:41-48
41 Lord, show me your love, and save me as you have promised.
42 I have an answer for people who insult me, because I trust what you say.
43 Never keep me from speaking your truth, because I depend on your fair laws.
44 I will obey your teachings forever and ever.
45 So I will live in freedom because I want to follow your orders.
46 I will discuss your rules with kings and will not be ashamed.
47 I enjoy obeying your commands, which I love.
48 I praise your commands, which I love, and I think about your demands.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: