Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday December 29, 2009 thought for the day


COMING TO YOUR PLACE VERY SOON

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Anger is sin only when expressed as hostility-
2-People don't backslide by failure, only by not confessing it and asking forgiveness-
3-Zeal without wisdom is confusion-
4-We are not to be cope-ors but conquerors-
5-Growth in Christ builds on previous growth in Christ-

STRANGE THOUGHT-It is hard to remember in the dark what you learned in the light-

I'VE LEARNED-God was not obligated to forgive me but he did and he does-

DID YOU KNOW-George Washington's teeth were made of whale bone-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did the disciples pray to Jesus when they know he was the Messiah?
2-Did the disciples have a daily devotional time with Jesus their teacher?
3-Did the disciples go with Jesus to the synagogue?
4-Why did Jesus choose 12 (the number) disciples?
5-When Jesus chose Judas Iscariot as a disciple, did he know then that Judas would betray him, or did God the Father reveal that to him later?

BIBLE TRIVIA-Solomon led the way in constructing the first temple in Jerusalem. Who led in the building of the second temple?
Yesterday's answer-Cain's wife, who is not named (Genesis 4:17)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 116:12-19
12 What can I give the Lord for all the good thing he has given to me?
13 I will lift up the cup of salvation, and I will pray to the Lord.
14 I will give the Lord what I promised in front of all his people.
15 The death of one that belongs to the Lord is precious in his sight.
16 Lord, I am your servant; I am your servant and the son of your female servant.
17 I will give you an offering to show thanks to you, and I will pray to the Lord.
18 I will give the Lord what I promised in front of all his people,
19 in the Temple courtyards in Jerusalem. Praise the Lord!

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: