Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday September 21, 2010 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-There are no instant saints or ministries-
2-A gossip is one who magnifies rumors and partial information-
3-The root of judgement is pride-
4-Attitude is a response to a situation-
5-Peace does not have a price, but the rewards are worth it-
STRANGE THOUGHT-It never occurs to fools that merit and good fortune are closely united-
I'VE LEARNED-Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless-
DID YOU KNOW-The most difficult tongue twister is The sixth sick Sheik's sixth sheep's sick"-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When did Judas "fall from grace"?
2-Did God expect Adam and Eve to fail?
3-Why doesn't God audibly talk to me?
4-Why doesn't God speak plainly to me and tell me his will for me?
5-What does it mean that angels were created higher than man?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What two women did God make houses for?
Yesterday's answer-Keturah
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY LUKE 9:57-62
Following Jesus
57 As they were going along the road, someone said to Jesus, "I will follow you any place you go."

58 Jesus said to them, "The foxes have holes to live in, and the birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to rest his head."

59 Jesus said to another man, "Follow me!"

But he said, "Lord, first let me go and bury my father."

60 But Jesus said to him, "Let the people who are dead bury their own dead. You must go and tell about the kingdom of God."

61 Another man said, "I will follow you, Lord, but first let me go and say good-bye to my family."

62 Jesus said, "Anyone who begins to plow a field but keeps looking back is of no use in the kingdom of God."


I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: