Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday September 16, 2011 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Set backs are the seeds of comebacks-
2-Don't put others in their place, put yourself in their place-
3-Give God creative opportunities to work significant ways in your life-
4-Giving is an abstract principle until it emerges in action-
5-Helping others keeps me from focusing on myself-
STRANGE THOUGHT-The best way to start to make a dream come true is to wake up and get going-
I'VE LEARNED-It is easier to forgive and love than it is to harbor hate-
DID YOU KNOW-Only 5% of salt produced ends up on the dinner table-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How far is it from the Lordship of the universe to the cross-
2-Can a person be a Christian and live outside the will of God for them?
3-What is the evidence of real love?
4-To what degree is love a commitment?
5-How much courage does it take to face the challenges of life?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What boy was sleeping near the ark of the covenant when he heard God's voice calling to him?
Yesterday's answer-Jesus' baptism Matthew 3:17
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Romans 14:1-4
Do Not Criticize Other People
1 Accept into your group someone who is weak in faith, and do not argue about opinions.2 One person believes it is right to eat all kinds of food. But another, who is weak, believes it is right to eat only vegetables.3 The one who knows that it is right to eat any kind of food must not reject the one who eats only vegetables. And the person who eats only vegetables must not think that the one who eats all foods is wrong, because God has accepted that person.4 You cannot judge another person's servant. The master decides if the servant is doing well or not. And the Lord's servant will do well because the Lord helps him do well.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying manJesus, You are the pure and blameless Lamb of God. Though you were tempted in every way, just as we are, You stood the test. While fasting in the wilderness each time Satan tried to lure You into his trap, You stood firm as You quoted the Word of God. Increase my desire to read, memorize and meditate upon the Scriptures that I might not sin against You. Help me not to set anything vile before my eyes, Lord. May the words of my mouth, the meditations of my heart, and my outward appearance please You and be a testimony of Your saving grace in my life. In Your Name I pray, Amen.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING!!!


No comments: