Monday, September 05, 2011

Monday September 5, 2011 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Paul and Silas didn't sing while in prison because they were in bondage but because they were free-
2-Preach God's love at all time--use words if necessary-
3-Sometimes our guilt keeps us from accepting God's unconditional love-
4-The more you dwell on the past the less of a future you will have-
5-If a problem is too small to pray about it is too small to worry about-
STRANGE THOUGHT-I sat up all night thinking about the sun and then it dawned on me-
I'VE LEARNED-You're happiest while you are giving of yourself-
DID YOU KNOW-The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma in an emergency-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If Jesus said his generation was "sinful and adulterous" what would he call our society today?
2-How did Mary and Joseph get together as a couple?
3-Did Mary have a painless birth with Jesus?
4-Did Mary have help giving birth to Jesus?
5-Why was Joseph willing to do with Mary what he had seen in a dream?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What barren woman moved her lips in prayer but made no sound?
Yesterday's answer-Mount Sinai Exodus 19:19
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Romans 11:13-15
13 Now I am speaking to you who are not Jews. I am an apostle to those who are not Jews, and since I have that work, I will make the most of it.14 I hope I can make my own people jealous and, in that way, help some of them to be saved.15 When God turned away from the Jews, he became friends with other people in the world. So when God accepts the Jews, surely that will bring them life after death.
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Praying manFather, thank You for Your repeated warnings in Scripture that informs, instructs and protects us from the evil one. Help us not to ignore your warnings or procrastinate in our obedience to Your commands. Embolden our spiritual leaders to be fearless watchmen who speak out Your truths, even when they’re not popular or politically expedient. May we be receptive to Your Word and obedient in our response. In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.

I WISH YOU ENOUGH---




No comments: