Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday September 29, 2011 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Even the right person can go wrong under the right set of circumstances-
2-God requires faithfulness and rewards with fruitfulness-
3-Adversity breeds toughness-
4-To identify with is greater than to have sympathy for or to be sorry for-
5-God will assume full responsibility for the life wholly yielded to him-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Patience is the ability to count down before the blast off-
I'VE LEARNED-Any government that is capable of giving you everything you need is also powerful enough to take away everything you have-
DID YOU KNOW-The ridges on the side of a coin are called reeding or milling. A dime has 118 ridges around the edge and a quarter has 119 ridges-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does satan have foreknowledge of the future?
2-Did satan really believe what he said to God about Job?
3-Did Job's wealth come from his obedience to God or from God's favoritism?
4-What is the best thing God could say about you?
5-Does God always return to you (make it up to you) what he has allowed to be taken from you?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said that the bridegroom's friend is happy when he hears the bridegroom's voice?
Yesterday's answer-The heavens Psalm 19:4
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Romans 16:17-20

17 Brothers and sisters, I ask you to look out for those who cause people to be against each other and who upset other people's faith. They are against the true teaching you learned, so stay away from them.18 Such people are not serving our Lord Christ but are only doing what pleases themselves. They use fancy talk and fine words to fool the minds of those who do not know about evil.19 All the believers have heard that you obey, so I am very happy because of you. But I want you to be wise in what is good and innocent in what is evil.

20 The God who brings peace will soon defeat Satan and give you power over him.

The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Praying man Father, I boldly declare that You are the living God whom I serve. Only a God like You can turn evil into good, exchange sorrow for joy, or offer life beyond the grave. May I fearlessly proclaim You to be the Lord and Savior of my life and tell of all Your wondrous deeds. I join with the apostle Paul in asking that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel to those who have not yet heard or comprehended its meaning for their lives. Amen.

LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD





No comments: