Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday September 26, 2011 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-God uses what you have, not what you had-
2-You are not going to succeed unless you try-
3-There are no degrees of integrity-
4-Happiness held is the seed, happiness shared is the flower-
5-Part of the thrill of success is the struggle in the journey-
STRANGE THOUGHT-It is very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes-
I'VE LEARNED-Sometimes questions are more important than the answers-
DID YOU KNOW-For a deck of cards to be mixed up enough to play with properly, it should be shuffled at least 7 times-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did God create satan?
2-Were all angels created with "wills"?
3-Why is satan so successful in deceiving and betraying people?
4-What is satan's main function?
5-Did God need to create a satan in his master plan for his creation?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who heard God speaking out of a whirlwind?
Yesterday's answer-Barabbas Luke 23:18
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Romans 15:30-33
30 Brothers and sisters, I beg you to help me in my work by praying to God for me. Do this because of our Lord Jesus and the love that the Holy Spirit gives us.31 Pray that I will be saved from the nonbelievers in Judea and that this help I bring to Jerusalem will please God's people there.32 Then, if God wants me to, I will come to you with joy, and together you and I will have a time of rest.33 The God who gives peace be with you all. Amen.
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Praying manFather, keep our hearts open to those who are in need of a compassionate touch, a charitable act, or a kind word. Let it come naturally from our hearts that are in tune with the heart of Jesus. May I view others through the eyes of Christ, walking in His compassion and His benevolent ways. We thank you for the scores of people like Dorcas and Naomi who have served you in local churches all through the church age. I pray this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!!




No comments: