Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday September 28, 2011 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Opportunity favors the prepared-
2-Thoughtlessly spending money is as senseless as overeating-
3-It is not how much money you make that matters, rather what you do with it-
4-He who thinks he has no faults has one-
5-Many people are like medicine bottles, they have a label but nothing inside-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If you could have everything, where would you put it?
I'VE LEARNED-Cherish all your happy moments for they make a soft cushion for old age-
DID YOU KNOW-Playing cards in India are round-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When I am led astray, is it by satan or demonic forces?
2-Does satan know what his end will be?
3-Does satan have intellect and emotions?
4-What was Satan's ultimate purpose in trying to destroy Job and family?
5-Did satan know ahead of time that Job would not betray his God?
BIBLE TRIVIA-According to Psalm 19, what has a voice that goes out to all the world?
Yesterday's answer-An eagle Revelation 8:13
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

5 Greetings to my dear friend Epenetus, who was the first person in Asia to follow Christ. 6 Greetings to Mary, who worked very hard for you.7 Greetings to Andronicus and Junia, my relatives, who were in prison with me. They are very important apostles. They were believers in Christ before I was.8 Greetings to Ampliatus, my dear friend in the Lord.9 Greetings to Urbanus, a worker together with me for Christ. And greetings to my dear friend Stachys.10 Greetings to Apelles, who was tested and proved that he truly loves Christ. Greetings to all those who are in the family of Aristobulus.11 Greetings to Herodion, my fellow citizen. Greetings to all those in the family of Narcissus who belong to the Lord.12 Greetings to Tryphena and Tryphosa, women who work very hard for the Lord. Greetings to my dear friend Persis, who also has worked very hard for the Lord.13 Greetings to Rufus, who is a special person in the Lord, and to his mother, who has been like a mother to me also. 14 Greetings to Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermes, Patrobas, Hermas, and all the brothers and sisters who are with them. 15 Greetings to Philologus and Julia, Nereus and his sister, and Olympas, and to all God's people with them.16 Greet each other with a holy kiss. All of Christ's churches send greetings to you.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Praying man Daily prayer: Father, deep in my soul I have peace and reassurance as I “chew” on a particular Scripture verse throughout my day. You speak to me through Your Word and it refreshes and often challenges me as it lingers on my mind. It helps me to focus not just on the here and now. Sometimes You use the words of a Christian song and it’s recurring tune to fill my thoughts as I go about my work. At times You bring to mind the words of a Christian friend or a written message that draws me from indifference or complacency and inspires me to meditate on the Living Word. You satisfy my hungry heart and fill my thirsty soul with Your living water. Your words are a sweet savor to my soul as I walk in obedience to Your Holy Word. Amen.

LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!!






No comments: