Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday September 27, 2011 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-A couple should never bring their conflicts into the sanctuary of their bedroom-
2-Love is as much a matter of the will as it is of emotion-
3-Failure is not succeeding, it is not tying again-
4-Ageing is beneficial only if you are a wine or a cheese-
5-Wealth is what you accumulate, not what you spend-
STRANGE THOUGHT-You never know what is enough until you know what is more than enough-
I'VE LEARNED-When you think differently, you act differently-
DID YOU KNOW-Playing cards became the first paper currency of Canada in 1685 when the French governor used them to pay off some war debts-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does satan ever tell the truth?
2-Is satan omni present?
3-Does satan have supernatural powers?
4-Is satan ever visible?
5-Which name is more correct to use-satan or devil?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What bird did John hear crying in a loud voice, "Woe, woe to the inhabiters of the earth"?
Yesterday's answer-Job Job 38:1
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Romans 16:1-5
Greetings to the Christians
1 I recommend to you our sister Phoebe, who is a helper in the church in Cenchrea.2 I ask you to accept her in the Lord in the way God's people should. Help her with anything she needs, because she has helped me and many other people also.

3 Give my greetings to Priscilla and Aquila, who work together with me in Christ Jesus4 and who risked their own lives to save my life. I am thankful to them, and all the non-Jewish churches are thankful as well. 5 Also, greet for me the church that meets at their house.

Greetings to my dear friend Epenetus, who was the first person in Asia to follow Christ.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Praying manFather, from the Biblical story of Job’s unequaled sufferings emerges one of the most radiant and hopeful promises that I can apply to my life, “I know that my Redeemer lives!” Though my heart and my flesh may fail, You are my strength and my portion forever. The troubles that seem larger than life itself lose their magnitude in comparison to knowing that in the end I will see You myself with my own eyes. What glorious anticipation fills my heart as Your overcoming Spirit leads me through the trials of this day, the road marked by suffering! It is not by my might, nor by my power but by Your Spirit that I find You to be the anchor in the storms that assail me. Amen.

LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!!




No comments: