Friday, May 17, 2019

Friday May 17, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Too often we give up on the verge of a miracle-
2-I don’t need to understand, I just need to hold his hand-
3-What you believe does make a difference-
4-You can’t be friends with rattlesnakes-
5-God’s children don’t deny darkness, they just chose not to live in it-

STRANGE THOUGHT
What money did Noah carry on the ark?
Answer   Bucks and doe-

I’VE LEARNED
If you don’t ask, the answer is always no-

DID YOU KNOW
Saint Bernard dogs do not carry kegs of brandy and never have-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus do any ministry before he was thirty?
2-Was Jesus active in his synagogue?
3-Would Jesus have been a leader in his synagogue?
4-Would Jesus friends, extended family, or neighbors have noticed anything unusual about him?
5-Where did Jesus and his disciples worship?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What king of Israel built the nation’s capital at Samaria?
Answer for today       Omri      1 Kings 16:23-24  In the thirty and first year of Asa king of Judah began Omri to reign over Israel, twelve years; six years reigned he in Tirzah.24 And he bought the hill of Samaria from Shemer for two talents of silver, and built on the hill, and called the name of the city which he built after the name of Shemer, owner of the hill, Samaria.

SCRIPTURE
O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out!       Romans 11:33 KJ21

PRAYER



Father, today I choose to live in the light of your faithfulness. I trust in your unchanging promise to be my shepherd, my good shepherd-

I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-








No comments: