Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wednesday 29, 2019 thought for the day













THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-We really don’t know what kind of people we are until our cup spills over-
2-Children are like wet cement-whatever falls on them leaves an impression-
3-The hours that make us happy make us wise-
4-I find the harder I work the more luck I have-
5-All choices have their consequences-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Why do the unemployed get excited looking through the Bible?
Answer – They think they have found a job-

I’VE LEARNED
There is nothing more powerful than words meant to hurt-

DID YOU KNOW
A cat’s jaws cannot move sideways-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How long had the Holy Family traveled to get to Bethlehem?
2-Why did the Holy Family leave for Bethlehem if Mary as so close to giving birth?
3-Why didn’t the star lead the wise men directly to baby Jesus in Bethlehem?
4-Were the wise men really astrologers?
5-Why did the wise men feel compelled to follow a star?

BIBLE TRIVIA
In what Italian city was Paul met by Christians from Rome?
Answer for today      Appii     Acts 28:15    And from thence, when the brethren heard of us, they came to meet us as far as the Appii Forum and The Three Taverns. When Paul saw them, he thanked God and took courage.

SCRIPTURE
But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear Him, and His righteousness unto children’s children, to such as keep His covenant, and to those that remember His commandments to do them.
                                                                                Psalm 103:17-18 KJ21
PRAYER




Father show me my disobedience so I may change my ways, and help me understand good from your perspective, that I may see in my life evidence of your faithful and wise love for me-

-LIVE SIMPLY, LOVE GENEROUSLY, CARE DEEPLY, SPEAK KINDLY, LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD-







No comments: