Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Tuesday May 7, 2019 thought for the day





THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Everyone has a skeleton in their closet somewhere-
2-At work what is important is the doing, at home its the being-
3-My lack of understanding is not an excuse for my lack of obeying-
4-Fruit bearing trees require the most pruning and on a regular basis-
5-When you are going through suffering, you never know what God has in store on the “glory side”-

STRANGE THOUGHT
What do we have that Adam never had?
Answer    ancestors-

I’VE LEARNED
What you focus on you usually get-

DID YOU KNOW
Honey bees maintain a temperature of 94*F in their hives all year round-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is the physical evidence of being filled with the Holy Spirit?
2-What is “living a holy life”?
3-Is living a holy life the same as living a sinless life?
4-Are there different kinds of speaking in tongues?  If so how many?
5-Will the backslider suffer more in eternity than the one who never knew Jesus?

BIBLE TRIVIA
In what country is Mount Seir?
Answer for today      Edom    Ezekiel 35:1-3 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,“Son of man, set thy face against Mount Seir, and prophesy against itand say unto it, ‘Thus saith the Lord God: Behold, O Mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out Mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.

SCRIPTURE
Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.           1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 KJ21

PRAYER


Father, help me know that in you I am secure.  Thanks for loving me –

I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: