Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Tuesday May 14, 2019 thought for the day











THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God often lets us experience our need before coming to our rescue-
2-Failure is an event, not a person-
3-Yesterday ended with last night-
4-Yesterday’s sins should not keep us from doing what God wants us to do today-
5-Don’t be enslaved by something you have outgrown-

STRANGE THOUGHT
What kind of lights were on the ark?
Answer           flood lights

I’VE LEARNED
God knows exactly what we are yet loves us anyway-

DID YOU KNOW
A cross between a greyhound and a terrier is a whippet-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is required to be anointed by God?
2-Was the ideal of an anointed king ever fully realized in any of the kings of Israel or Judah?
3-When exactly was the birth of Jesus?
4-How long in time had the wise men followed the star to find Jesus?
5-Could the wise men have been traveling two years before Jesus birth?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What king of Israel built Penuel?
Answer for today        Jeroboam        1 Kings 12:25   Then Jeroboam built Shechem in Mount Ephraim and dwelt therein, and went out from thence and built Penuel.

SCRIPTURE
For Thou hast possessed my reins. Thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Thy works, and that my soul knoweth right well.          Psalm 139:13-14 KJ21

PRAYER




Father, thank you for saving me-

I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-


No comments: