Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thursday May 30, 2019 thought for the day








THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-12 words that hold a marriage together—I am wrong, I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you-
2-We are healed through brokenness-
3-Love heals people, both the ones who receive it  and those who give it-
4-No one can make you feel inferior without your consent-
5-If there is love, it is by choice-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Who was the most successful physician in the Bible?
Answer-Job for he had the most patience-

I’VE LEARNED
Never spend your money before you have it-

DID YOU KNOW
Every year the earth becomes about twelve tons heavier because of meteorites landing-

5 Things I want to know
1-How did the wise men follow a star when it appeared stationery?
2-Did anyone else follow the star besides the wise men?
3-What was it about the star that was unusual and different?
4-Why did the star mean good tidings to the wise men?
5-How did the wise men know where they would go?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What city is usually mentioned as the southern limit of Israel?
Answer for today       Beersheba

SCRIPTURE 
In God I will praise His word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

PRAYER
Father, only life experience will teach me in my heart of hearts that your grace truly is sufficient for me-


MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE, AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-




No comments: