Sunday, May 05, 2019

Sunday May 5, 2019 thought for the day







THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Forgiveness means to never mention it again-
2-You find in me what you are looking for-
3-My convictions define who I am-
4-Faith is a reaction to a word from God-
5-You may have friends who will party you into hell but they won’t party you out-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Where is the first math problem mentioned in the Bible?
Answer-God told Adam and Eve to go forth and multiply-

I’VE LEARNED
There will be no temples or churches in the New Heaven God creates because people will be able to fellowship directly with God-

DID YOU KNOW
Honeybees have hair on their eyes-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did God destroy the Garden of Eden after Adam and Eve left?
2-How long did Adam and Eve live in the Garden of Eden before having to leave it?
3-Did Adam and Eve have intimacy while in the Garden of Eve?
4-Would God have left any traces of the Garden of Eden for later generations to find its location?
5-What was the greatest prayer Jesus ever prayed?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What prophet criticized the people who felt secure on Mount Samaria?
Answer for today       AMOS 6:1  How terrible it will be for those who have an easy life in Jerusalem, for those who feel safe living on mount Samaria-

SCRIPTURE
Fret not about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

PRAYER



Father, may my faith shine through my life in what I do and say-


I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS-



No comments: