Monday, May 27, 2019

Monday May 27, 2019 thought for the day











THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The saddest words ever said are “It might have been” or “Why didn’t I” or “I wish I had of”-
2-Things you don’t treasure much are not hard to give up-
3-You can’t feed people who are not hungry-
4-Nothing is ever lost through courtesy-
5-When you are at peace with yourself anyplace is home-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Why was Lot’s wife turned into a pillar of salt?
Answer    She was dissatisfied with her lot-

I’VE LEARNED
Satan doesn’t come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.  He comes as everything you ever wished for.  Pray for wisdom and discernment-

DID YOU KNOW
Cats have five pads on their front feet and only four on their back feet-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Would Mary have had an easier birth with Jesus than with her other children later?
2-Would Jesus have been made fun of by other children who knew Joseph was not Jesus’ birth father or at least have considered him an illegitimate child? 
3-Would Jesus have been born in an animal shelter that was like a shed, in a cave, or in a stable under a home?
4-Would the manger have been a wooden trough or one made from stone?
5-How many shepherds came to view baby Jesus?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What Pisidian city was visited by Paul and Barnabas on the first missionary journey?
Answer for today       Antioch       Acts  13:14   But when they departed from Perga, they came to Antioch in Pisidia, and went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day and sat down. 

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry which I have received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the Gospel of the grace of God.                          Acts 20:24 KJ21

PRAYER


FATHER, thank you for having Jesus pay the price for my sin and thereby sharing with me the riches of eternity with you and Him-


MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY- 







No comments: