Saturday, May 04, 2019

Saturday May 4, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
1-When in doubt, don’t-
2-Grace is God giving us what we don’t deserve,
   Mercy is God not giving us what we do deserve-
3-When you get through with what you are going through
you are going to know something about God you didn’t know before-
4-When your back is to the wall, remember Jesus’ back was to the cross-
5-The best thing a father can do for his child is to love the child’s mother-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Did all the animals in the ark come in pairs?
No, the worms came in apples-

I’VE LEARNED
Jesus used one angel to bind Satan and throw him into the bottomless pit-

DID YOU KNOW
Most spiders have eight eyes-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are we tempted to sin only in our weakest areas?
2-Is there such a thing as “unintentional sins”?
3-Can the “law” take you into a state of holiness?
4-What is the greatest gift God gave to humans?
5-Where did Adam and Eve go after leaving the Garden of Eden?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What leader built an altar on Mount Ebal?
Answer for today     Joshua 8:30 Then Joshua built an altar unto the Lord God of Israel on Mount Ebal,

SCRIPTURE
if My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.                     2 Chronicles 7:14 KJ21

PRAYER



Father, give me an obedient heart.  Teach me thy will is better than my will-

TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN.  BE A BLESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE.  LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-



No comments: