Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wednesday May 22, 2019 thought for the day











THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-We appreciate what a person does but we affirm who a person is-
2-You never get a second chance to make a good first impression-
3-Give more attention to what you are becoming than what you used to be-
4-If you keep your customers happy, they will keep you in business-
5-Before you say “I can’t” say “I’ll try”-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Why is the story of Jonah and the big fish an encouragement?
He was  down in the mouth but came out alright-

I’VE LEARNED
Don’t chase money, chase excellence for money follows excellence-

DID YOU KNOW
Nose prints are the most reliable way of identifying dogs-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are Christians today freed from the law of Moses?
2-Is tithing an obligation we owe?
3-Is “cheerful giving” referring to tithing or offerings?
4-Why didn’t Jesus ask his followers to tithe to him?
5-Was the Law of Moses still in effect during Jesus ministry?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What city was Paul’s hometown?
Answer for today        Tarsus       Acts 21:39         But Paul said, “I am a man who am a Jew of Tarsus, a city of Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city; and I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.”   

SCRIPTURE
  For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion of the flesh, but by love serve one another.            Galatians 5:13 KJ21

         PRAYER                                                                                        



Father, you have called me to be a servant.  As I serve others today, may they see you in me and my actions-

-LIVE SIMPLY, LOVE GENEROUSLY, CARE DEEPLY, SPEAK KINDLY, LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD-



No comments: