Friday, December 27, 2019

Friday December 27, 2019 thought for the day








THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Deferred joys purchased by sacrifice are always the sweetest-
2-A little learning is dangerous, none is fatal-
3-He who stoops to help a child stands tall-
4-Children have more need for models than critics-
5-If you had everything, where would you put it-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Something you probably will never hear your mothers say-I don’t have a tissue with me so just wipe your nose on your sleeve-

I’VE LEARNED
Never get into a secret relationship-

DID YOU KNOW
Left handed people cannot write Mandarin Chinese-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When is anger justified?
2-How has the church that once was filled with common rough fishermen, prostitutes and stealing tax collectors, become the home of the spiritually elite?
3-Why is it the unbeliever receives God’s and our forgiveness of their sins, but the believer is faulted and condemned when they sin?
4-Is salvation a one time experience or something on a daily basis?
5-Is an act of sin in a Christian’s life always backsliding?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who stored Goliath’s armor in his tent?
Answer for today      David         1 Samuel 17:54

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
All that I am, praise the Lord; everything in me, praise his holy name. My whole being, praise the Lord and do not forget all his kindnesses.                    Psalm 103:1-2 NCV

PRAYER



I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-



No comments: