Thursday, December 05, 2019

Thursday December 5, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The time to make friends is before you need them-
2-There is plenty of room at the top, there just is no place to sit down-
3-If you believe money is everything you’ve never been sick-
4-A pickle is a cucumber soured by a jarring experience-
5-If you smile when something goes wrong you either don’t get it or you are a repairman-

STRANGE THOUGHT
What does it mean to preboard?  Do you get on before you get on?

I’VE LEARNED
Growing old is not easy, but it beats the alternative of dying young-

DID YOU KNOW
The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper?

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How does temptation relate to sin?
2-Why didn’t Jesus define what sin was?
3-Is “sin” an action or behavior or attitude?
4-How do you know when you sin?
5-Were the 10 commandments rigid and heartless?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who tried to take the well of Beersheba away from Abraham?
Answer for today        Abimelech           Genesis 21:22-32

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
So Jesus said again, “I tell you the truth, I am the door for the sheep. I am the door, and the person who enters through me will be saved and will be able to come in and go out and find pasture. A thief comes to steal and kill and destroy, but I came to give life—life in all its fullness.        John 10:7, 9-10 NCV

PRAYER



Father, help me remember that everything I have is a gift from you-



No comments: