Tuesday, December 03, 2019

Tuesday December 3, 2019 thought for the day










THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
1-If opportunity came disguised as temptation, one knock would be enough-
2-It doesn’t do any good to sit and take notice if you just keep on sitting-
3-Triumph is just “umph” added to “try”-
4-When there is work to be done, roll up your sleeve and not turn up your nose-
5-A word to the wise is usually enough to annoy them-

STRANGE THOUGHT
If a train station is where the train stops, what is a work station?

I’VE LEARNED
Something better will happen in the future-

DID YOU KNOW
Shakespeare’s daughters were called Susanna and Judith-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When do you receive the gift of the Holy Spirit?
2-Is the baptism of the Holy Spirit the same as receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit?
3-Did the disciples spend all their time with Jesus?
4-What did the disciples do about their family responsibilities?
5-What did the disciples do when not with Jesus?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who promised the citizens of Jerusalem that they could be free to drink from their own cisterns if they would surrender to Assyria?
Answer for today             Rabshakeh          2 Kings  18:31 

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
   Then Jesus said, “I am the bread that gives life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.  John 6:35 NCV 

PRAYER

     
Father, you don’t call me merely to care about, you call me to care for.  Open  my heart to be generous with your blessings-   

  I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: