Sunday, December 29, 2019

Sunday December 29, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God does not choose a man for what he is but for what he is to be-
2-A smile is a curved line that sets things straight-
3-Shortcuts are often the longest distance between two points-
4-There is a big difference in free speech and cheap talk-
5-Genuine faith believes despite failure and the aroma of defeat-

STRANGE THOUGHT
I don’t know what it is like to be old but I think it is living long enough to make light of the things that once broke your heart-

I’VE LEARNED
Never compare yourself to others-

DID YOU KNOW
The letters HIOX in the Roman alphabet are the only ones that look the same if you turn them upside down or see them from behind-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does God’s blessing on all of Abrahams offspring include those of Ishmael?
2-Could Joseph have made wooden crosses for the Romans to use and if so could Jesus have helped him?
3-Could Jesus the teenager have had girls interested in him?
4-Would Jesus have had a nickname?
5-What is the meaning of the phrase “Jesus the Lamb of God”?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who plundered the tents of the Syrians after the army fled their camp?
Answer for today     The Samaritans         2 Kings 7:3-16

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Jesus said, “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust in me. There are many rooms in my Father’s house; I would not tell you this if it were not true. I am going there to prepare a place for you. After I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me so that you may be where I am.

PRAYER




Holy Spirit, thank you for helping me recognize my sin.  Jesus, thank you for taking on the punishment for my sins.
 Thank you God for this grace filled process of forgiveness-


I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS-



No comments: