Thursday, December 12, 2019

Monday December 9, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Many things are opened by mistake but none so frequently as the mouth-
2-When the going gets easier check to make sure you are not going downhill-
3-You can let your own light shine without blowing out the other person’s light-
4-We learn from our mistakes and most of us never lack for study materials-
5-Happiness is living each day as if it were the first day of a marriage and the last day of a vacation-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Is the love of money really the root of all evil”

I’VE LEARNED
It is important to understand  that time can heal most everything-

DID YOU KNOW
Robin Hood’s friend Little John was really named John Little-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why is there only 9 Beatitudes?
2-Can you be a Christian and not do God’s will for your life?
3-If salvation is so wonderful why do people reject or turn away from it?
4-Is there a cultural difference between the non Christian and the unsaved?
5-Do the Beatitudes apply to the non Christian also or just believers?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who removed the massive doors from the gate of Gaza and carried them to a hill at Hebron?
Answer for today       Samson      Judges 16:3

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
“I am the vine, and you are the branches. If any remain in me and I remain in them, they produce much fruit. But without me they can do nothing. You should produce much fruit and show that you are my followers, which brings glory to my Father.

PRAYER



Father, from my heart remove what needs to be removed, replace what must be replaced, so that I might live for you with all my heart-

MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-


No comments: