Monday, December 30, 2019

Monday December 30, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The company of friends seasons a meal-
2-Brooding over troubles is a good way to make them hatch-
3-Love quickens all senses, except common sense-
4-Pick your friends carefully instead of to pieces-
5-Don’t expect applause, deserve it-

STRANGE THOUGHT
A favorite game of aging pranksters, sag, your it-

I’VE LEARNED
You do not have to always hide your tears to prevent your kids from getting upset-

DID YOU KNOW
In ancient Greece, writing had no space between the words-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Had there been no Pilate or angry Jewish leaders, would there still have been a crucifixion?
2-Do Christians allow their culture to define who they are?
3-If Jewish people had not rejected Jesus as the Messiah, would the gentiles ever have had the opportunity to accept him?
4-Is the Holy Spirit a person as we know a person to be?
5-Should we pray to the Holy Spirit?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who commanded his descendants to always live in tents?
Answer for today       Jonadab        Jeremiah 35:6-10

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
“I told you these things so that you can have peace in me. In this world you will have trouble, but be brave! I have defeated the world.”            John 16:33 NCV

PRAYER

Father, thank you God for the scripture that helps me recognize my sin, for the Holy Spirit who convicts me of that sin, and for your forgiveness that awaits my confession-

MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-



No comments: