Friday, December 06, 2019

Friday December 6, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Rust ruins more tools than over use does-
2-Middle age is when you become more interested in how long your car will last than how fast it will go-
3-The easiest way to sleep is to count your blessings instead of your problems-
4-Diplomacy is the art of letting other people have your way-
5-The easiest thing to decide is what you would do if you were in the other persons shoes-

STRANGE THOUGHT
How much love can the heart hold?

I’VE LEARNED
In case you threw your problems in a pile as well as saw the problems of others, you would take yours back-

DID YOU KNOW
In 1900, Americans voted  their favorite book, after the Bible, as “the Sears Roebuck Catalog”-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus come to do away with the Law and sacrifices?
2-Are all people tempted, both saved and unsaved?
3-Is all sin evil?
4-Is temptation and testing the same?
5-Does the word temptation only apply to spiritual matters?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who did God speak to about the “gates of death”?
Answer for today        Job        38:17

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
“I am the good shepherd. I know my sheep, and my sheep know me, just as the Father knows me, and I know the Father. I give my life for the sheep.         John 10:14-15 NCV

PRAYER

Father, give me the wisdom I need to influence my great grandchildren to love you-





No comments: