Saturday, December 07, 2019

Saturday December 7, 2019 thought for the day








THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Money can’t buy friends but it will rent some pretty interesting people-
2-Don’t find fault, find a remedy-
3-For every credibility gap there is a gullibility gap-
4-For adult education nothing beats having children-
5-Greener pastures often have a higher fence-

STRANGE THOUGHT
When is your future behind you?

I’VE LEARNED
You should get outside on a daily basis-

DID YOU KNOW
The longest sentence in literature was written by Victor Hugo in Les Miserable and came to a staggering 823 words-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is all temptation from satan?
2-Does God allow temptation?
3-Does God use difficult situations to teach us or test us?
4-Does God always bring good out of bad?
5-Why do we pray “and lead us not into temptation….”

BIBLE TRIVIA
What gate of Jerusalem was rebuilt under Nehemiah’s leadership?
Answer for today       the sheep gate      Nehemiah 3:1

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me will have life even if they die.  John 11:25 NCV
PRAYER
Father, give me a hunger to know you more through your Word. Help me to store Your Word in my heart that I may not sin against you but walk in your ways-


TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN.  BE A BLESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE.  LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-



No comments: