Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday October 10, 2008 thought for the day


THE SUCCESSOR TO THE CELL PHONE
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Living under the law of Moses brings condemnation not love-
2-Little choices can lead to big consequences-
3-There is peace in my despair knowing God has heard my prayer-
4-God uses people who are faithful-
5-Give Satan an inch and he will be your ruler-

Strange thought-can you cry under water?

I've learned-every day you should reach out and touch someone-

5 things I want to know
1-Why was the Tower of Babel called that?
2-Was the Tower of Babel one of a kind or were they common?
3-How big was the Tower of Babel and how high did it reach?
4-Who was the king of Babylon that built the Tower of Babel?
5-Why was God displeased by the tower building?

Scripture for today-I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in me should not abide in darkness John 12:46

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: