Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday October 13, 2008 thought for the day


TRAINING FOR THE ADULT WORLD
Here are my thoughts for today
1-Sin cannot be ignored, it must be dealt with-
2-You can't use Jesus's grace and mercy to excuse your sin-
3-It is better to begin in the evening than not at all-
4-Happiness isn't a condition, it is a decision-
5-I do not understand the mystery of grace, only that I meets us where we are but does not leave us where it found us-

Strange thought-Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

I've learned-I still have a lot to learn

5 things I want to know
1-What does thee word "altar" mean?
2-Why was there a bull's horn on each corner at the top of the altar in the old testament?
3-Are angels created with a choice of right and wrong?
4-In the beginning did Satan have a choice of right and wrong or was he predestined for his place?
5-Do scriptures speak more of god's love or god's wrath?

Scripture for today-“Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law [the Word]” (Psalm 119:18)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: