Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday October 24, 2008 thought for the day


WHO IS GOING TO USE THIS??
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-The bible is a book about salvation and redemption-
2-Only when a person has realized their guilt can the mercy of God come into play-
3-If I judge even one person, I'm saying that judgement is the basis of which I want everyone evaluated, myself included-
4-Being faithful is not the same as being perfect for faithfulness allows for failure, perfection does not-
5-Obtaining greatness is not making everyone else lower than ourselves in our own mind-

Strange thought-patience requires a lot of wait-

I've learned-your decisions can take you out of God's will but never out of his reach-

5 things I want to know-
1-What is a "kinsman redeemer"?
2-Was their plural marriages is the old testament?
3-Who was the kinsman redeemer who didn't marry Ruth?
4-What relation was Boaz to Naomi and Ruth?
5-Is all adversity and hardship the result of God's actions or displeasure with us?

Scripture for today-If we are faithful, he remains faithful for he cannot disown himself- 2 Timothy 2:13

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: