Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday october 12, 2008 thought for the day

THIS LOOKS LIKE A SERIOUS ACCIDENT!!
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Christians have the DNA of Christ-
2-Sin-the big I resides-
3-Rebellion demands no authority-
4-When you have a loving master, independence is over rated-
5-It doesn't count for anything that you sin less than someone else-

Strange thought-why do you have to "put in your 2 cents worth"--it's only a "penny for your thoughts" so what happened to the extra penny??

I've learned-you shouldn't do anything that wouldn't make your mother proud-

5 things I want to know
1-If Ishmael was Abraham's first son, shouldn't he have received the birthright blessing-?
2-How could Abraham send his son and Hagar into the wilderness knowing they could perish?
3-How old was Ishmael when he and Hagar were sent away?
4-Did Abraham ever see his son Ishmael again?
5-How old was Isaac when Abraham went to sacrifice him?

Scripture for today-“Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting” (Psalm 139:23-24)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: