Thursday, October 09, 2008

Wednesday October 8, 2008 thought for the day



IS THIS MAN COMING OR GOING?
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Don't be so busy adding up your troubles that you forget to count your blessings-
2-With one small gesture you can change a person's life-
3-God puts us all in each other life to impact one another in some way-
4-Happy moments, praise God--Difficult moments, seek God--Quiet moments, worship God--Painful moments, trust God--every moment, thank God-
5-When you are angry with a person you are saying you don't like them, when you are angry at what they do you are saying you don't like their actions-

Strange thought-too much of a good thing can be wonderful-

I've learned-no matter how bad it gets, when my child hugs and kisses me and says "Don't worry, everything will be ok!" I know I can make it-

5 things I want to know
1-How could Noah have built such a large ark by himself or did he have help?-Did his boys help?
2-What were the "springs of the great deep" that helped flood the earth?
3-How was Noah able to build the ark without blue prints, special tools and equipment or special skills?
4-What is "gopher wood" and why was it used?
5-Are all animals, birds, reptiles, insects, etc.,a direct descendent of the flood survivors?

Scripture for today-“Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything” (James 1:2-4 NIV).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: