Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday September 11, 2009 thought for the day


WE MUST NEVER FORGET!!!
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-The root of jealousy is distrust-
2-The consequences of envy are loneliness, sickness and violence-
3-Jealousy is eclipsed by gratitude as we surrender our will to Jesus-
4-Our soul was more important than Jesus' blood so he gave up his so we could have ours-
5-Our earthly life was more important than his earthly life so he gave up his so we could have ours-
STRANGE THOUGHTS-Is it possible to scream at the bottom of your lungs?
I'VE LEARNED-God may withhold what we desire in order to give us what we need-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is the "new heaven and new earth"?
2-Is heaven an actual place or a state of being with Jesus?
3-What activities will take place in heaven?
4-In heaven will we be aware of those not there?
5-If the Holy Spirit gives us power to live the Christian life, why do so many Christians live ineffective lives?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 70
1 God, come quickly and save me. Lord, hurry to help me.
2 Let those who are trying to kill me be ashamed and disgraced. Let those who want to hurt me run away in disgrace.
3 Let those who make fun of me stop because of their shame.
4 But let all those who worship you rejoice and be glad. Let those who love your salvation always say, "Praise the greatness of God."
5 I am poor and helpless; God, hurry to me. You help me and save me. Lord, do not wait.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: