Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday, September 12, 2009 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-In a world of upward mobility, choose downward servility-
2-The hand that formed the universe took the nail of a soldier-
3-True humility is not thinking lowly of yourself, but thinking accurately of yourself-
4-The Christian should not ask what are my rights, but what is loving-
5-As you receive God's love , you'll find it easier to give yours-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is never putting it in a fruit salad-
I'VE LEARNED-Kind people are quietly kind-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can you be guilty without knowing it-can you sin without knowing it?
2-Do you have to be taught what sin is?
3-Why must death be the penalty for sin?
4-When did the Apocrypha books become part of the Catholic Bible and not a part of the protestant Bible?
5-What is "spiritual death"?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 71:1-11
1 In you, Lord, is my protection. Never let me be ashamed.
2 Because you do what is right, save and rescue me; listen to me and save me.
3 Be my place of safety where I can always come. Give the command to save me, because you are my rock and my strong, walled city.
4 My God, save me from the power of the wicked and from the hold of evil and cruel people.
5 Lord, you are my hope. Lord, I have trusted you since I was young.
6 I have depended on you since I was born; you helped me even on the day of my birth. I will always praise you.
7 I am an example to many people, because you are my strong protection.
8 I am always praising you; all day long I honor you.
9 Do not reject me when I am old; do not leave me when my strength is gone.
10 My enemies make plans against me, and they meet together to kill me.
11 They say, "God has left him. Go after him and take him, because no one will save him."
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: