Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday September 17, 2009 thought for the day


A PRETTY FALL SCENE
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we would appreciate the strength of his love.
2-Love is stronger than death, that is why Jesus was able to endure so much suffering without giving in to despair and revenge-
3-My beliefs determine my final destiny and my works determine my final reward-
4-We know we really don't have control over our future but our day timers give us the illusion that we do-
5-What Abel began with the first sacrifice, Jesus completed with his sacrifice,
STRANGE THOUGHT-If ignorance is bliss, I'm the happiest person you will ever meet-
I'VE LEARNED-Today's jealousy is tomorrows hatred-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does the Holy Spirit only work through the church and believers?
2-Did Jesus institute a new "passover" celebration?
3-Are Jewish believers in Jesus Christians or Messianic Jews?
4-Does repentance come before or after salvation?
5-Does being "born again" always involve a transforming moment?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 73:1-14
1 God is truly good to Israel, to those who have pure hearts.
2 But I had almost stopped believing; I had almost lost my faith
3 because I was jealous of proud people. I saw wicked people doing well.
4 They are not suffering; they are healthy and strong.
5 They don't have troubles like the rest of us; they don't have problems like other people.
6 They wear pride like a necklace and put on violence as their clothing.
7 They are looking for profits and do not control their selfish desires.
8 They make fun of others and speak evil; proudly they speak of hurting others.
9 They brag to the sky. They say that they own the earth.
10 So their people turn to them and give them whatever they want.
11 They say, "How can God know? What does God Most High know?"
12 These people are wicked, always at ease, and getting richer.
13 So why have I kept my heart pure? Why have I kept my hands from doing wrong?
14 I have suffered all day long, I have been punished every morning.
BIBLE TRIVIA-What king had the first birthday party in the bible?
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: