Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday September 13, 2009 thought for the day



A BEAUTIFUL FALL SCENE
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY-
1-Courteous conduct honors Jesus-
2-You can't control others attitudes but you can manage your own-
3-Get yourself out of your eye by getting your eye off yourself-
4-The self centered see everything through self-
5-Selfishness is an obsession with self that excludes and hurts others-
STRANGE THOUGHT-It's what you do when you have nothing to do that reveals what your are-
I'VE LEARNED-Anger and rejection go hand in hand-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does God punish us because he loves us?
2-Can God forgive us if we don't admit we are sinners ?
3-Why are there such different and conflicting beliefs about Jesus?
4-Why didn't Jesus travel outside his own country?
5-Why do we use another word with the name of Jesus--Jesus Christ--isn't it more correct to say Jesus the Christ?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 71:12-18
12 God, don't be far off. My God, hurry to help me.
13 Let those who accuse me be ashamed and destroyed. Let those who are trying to hurt me be covered with shame and disgrace.
14 But I will always have hope and will praise you more and more.
15 I will tell how you do what is right. I will tell about your salvation all day long, even thou it is more than I can tell.
16 I will come and tell about your powerful work, Lord God. I will remind people that only you do what is right.
17 God, you have taught me since I was young. To this day I tell about the miracles you do.
18 Even though I am old and gray, do not leave me, God. I will tell the children about your power; I will tell those who live after me about your might.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: