Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tuesday September 8, 2009 thought for the day



A PRETTY SCENE
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-There are two kinds of people-1, those who way to God "thy will be done' and 2, those to whom God says "thy will be done"-
2-You can't give what you've never received or don't have-
3-If broken promises were lumber we could build a mansion with it-
4-Patience is the premier expression of love-
5-Patience isn't being naive, it isn't ignoring misbehavior, it is simply being slow to boil over-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Locomotive, a crazy reason for doing something-
I've learned-Do you want to learn how to forgive, then consider how you have been forgiven-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can you experience faith without having a problem?
2-What does the word "sinner" mean?
3-Are we sinners before we sin or because we sin?
4-What is the greatest sin?
5-Could God stop the suffering in the world?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 69:1-12
1 God, save me, because the water has risen to my neck.
2 I'm sinking down into the mud, and there is nothing to stand on. I am in deep water, and the flood covers me.
3 I am tired from calling for help; my throat is sore. My eyes are tired from waiting for God to help me.
4 There are more people who hate me for no reason than hairs on my head; powerful enemies want to destroy me for no reason. They make me pay back what I did not steal.
5 God, you know what I have done wrong; I cannot hide my guilt fro you.
6 Lord God All Powerful, do not let those who hope in you be ashamed because of me. God of Israel, do not let your worshipers be disgraced because of me.
7 For you, I carry this shame, and my face is covered with disgrace.
8 I am like a stranger to my closest relatives and a foreigner to my mother's children.
9 My strong love for your Temple completely controls me. When people insult you, it hurts me.
10 When I cry and go without food, they make fun of me.
11 When I wear clothes of sadness, they joke about me.
12 They make fun of me in public places, and the drunkards make up songs about me.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: