Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday September 14, 2009 thought for the day


A BEAUTIFUL FALL SCENE
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Love builds relationships, selfishness destroys them-
2-Don't focus on yourself, focus on who you are in Jesus-
3-We can get so focused on what we don't have that we are blind to what we do have-
4-If we think God is harsh and unfair then that is how we will treat others-
5-You cannot keep people from rejecting you but you can keep rejection from enraging you by letting God's acceptance compensate for their rejection-
Strange thought-Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool-
I'VE LEARNED-Anger by itself is not sin but it can lead to sinful actions or thoughts
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why did Jesus start his ministry at age 30?
2-Would it be wrong to name your son Jesus since it is the Greek name for the Hebrew Joshua?
3-How did Jesus know it was time to start his ministry?
4-Why did Jesus start his ministry in such a low key manner?
5-Did Jesus own anything besides his clothes and sandals?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 71:19-24
19 God, your justice reaches to the skies. You have done great things; God, there is no one like you.
20 You have given me many troubles and bad times, but you will give me life again. When I am almost dead, you will keep me alive.
21 You will make me greater than ever, and you will comfort me again.
22 I will praise you with the harp. I trust you, my God. I will sing to you with the lyre, Holy One of Israel.
23 I will shout for joy when I sing praise to you. You have saved me.
24 I will tell about your justice all day long. And those who want to hurt me will be ashamed and disgraced.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: