Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday September 23, 2009 thought for the day


A PRETTY FALL SCENE
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-A child is someone who passes through your life and then disappears into an adult-
2-Don't shed fresh tears over old wounds-
3-Being a biblical Christian is more than being a cultural Christian-
4 You cannot accept Christ and also hold on to worldly ways-
5-You've got to change if you want to grow and you've got to grow if you want to change-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Why do we go to sleep worrying we won't wake up?
I'VE LEARNED-I don't know what God is going to do but he is still God-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When does or did the "last days" start?
2-Is international peace possible?
3-Could it be that AIDS is a calamity of end time events?
4-Could our sinning have an effect on creation itself?
5-Are motives more important than actions?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who danced with all his might when the ark of the covenant was brought to Jerusalem?
Yesterdays answer-Sanballaat, Tobiah and Gesham (Nehemiah 2;19)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 77:1-10
1 I cry out to God; I call to God, and he will hear me.
2 I look for the Lord on the day of trouble. All night long I reach out my hands, but I cannot be comforted.
3 When I remember God, I become upset; when I think, I become afraid.
4 You keep my eyes from closing. I am too upset to say anything.
5 I keep thinking about the old days, the years of long ago.
6 At night I remember my songs. I think and I ask myself:
7 "Will the Lord reject us forever? Will he never be kind to us again?
8 Is his love gone forever? Has he stopped speaking for all time?
9 Has God forgotten mercy? Is he too angry to pity us?"
10 Then I say "This is what makes me sad: For years the power of God Most High was with us."
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: