Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Wednesday September 9, 2009 thought for the day

I'M SORRY BUT I COULDN'T UPLOAD ANY PICTURES TODAY!!


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY-
1-Patience is more than a virtue for long lives and slow waiters, it is the red carpet upon which God's grace approaches us-
2-Patience deeply received results in patience freely offered-
3-Self absorption and ingratitude makes for lonely jails-
4-God does more than demand patience from us, he offers it to us as a fruit of the spirit-
5-Patient people have great understanding-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Not only do I not know what is going on, I woudn't know what to do about it if I did-
I'VE LEARNED-The secret to loving is living loved-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why does God allow his children to be mistreated so badly?
2-Why does religion, including Christianity, generate such hatred?
3-Is much of the suffering we endure the result of our own bad choices?
4-Sometimes when we make the right choices, why do we sometimes still have to suffer?
5-Why doesn't God intervene in world events of great tragedy?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 69:13-28
13 But I pray to you, Lord, for favor. God, because of your great love, answer me. You are truly able to save.
14 Pull me from the mud, and do not let me sink. Save me from those who hate me and from the deep water.
15 Do not let the flood drown me or the deep water swallow me or the grave close it's mouth over me.
16 Lord, answer me because your love is so good. Because of your great kindness, turn to me.
17 Do not hide from me, your servant. I am in trouble. Hurry to help me.!
18 Come near and save me; rescue me from my enemies.
19 You see my shame and disgrace. You know all my enemies and what they have said.
20 Insults have broken my heart and left me weak. I looked for sympathy, but there was none; I found no one to comfort me.
21 They put poison in my food and gave me vinegar to drink.
22 Let their own feasts cause their ruin; let their feasts trap them and pay them back.
23 Let their eyes be closed so they cannot see and their backs be forever weak from troubles.
24 Pour your anger out on them; let your anger catch up with them.
25 May their place be empty; leave no one to live in their tents.
26 They chase after those you have hurt and they talk about the pain of those you have wounded.
27 Charge them with crime after crime, and do not let them have anything good.
28 Wipe their names from the book of life, and do not list them with those who do what is right.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: