Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday September 25, 2009 thought for the day



A PRETTY FALL SCENE
Here are my thoughts for today
1-If we are going to be effective for God, we must have good self esteem-
2-You can know that God loves you, but unless you are willing to love him with obedience and submission you will never experience the fullness of his peace-
3-When we let the sun go down on our anger, we then fall out of love with the one we are angry with-
4-There's got to be a morning after, if I can hold on through the night, I have a chance to find the sunshine, if I keep looking for the light-
5-What love cannot solve, it will endure with sweetness-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Is anyone worrying that someone will discover that lettuce was fattening all along?
I'VE LEARNED-In the life of a child, love is spelled "time"-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are the 3 distinctions of the trinity seperate?
2-Jesus never said he and the Holy Spirit are one--are they?
3-Is it correct to say that Jesus lives in us? Isn't it the Holy Spirit that does so?
4-Do we ever stop being God's children?
5-Can you live a partially surrendered life to God?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who was snickered at for claiming a dead girl was only asleep?
Yesterday's answer-Sarah (Genesis 18:10-12)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 78:1-8
1 My people, listen to my teaching; listen to what I say.
2 I will speak using stories; I will tell secret things from long ago.
3 We have heard them and known them by what our ancestors have told us.
4 We will not keep them from our children; we will tell those who come later about the praises of the Lord. We will tell about his power and the miracles he has done.
5 The Lord made an agreement with Jacob and gave the teachings to Israel, which he commanded our ancestors to teach to their children.
6 Then their children would know them, even their children not yet born. And they would tell their children.
7 So they would all trust God and would not forget what he had done but would obey his commands.
8 They would not be like their ancestors who were stubborn and disobedient. Their hearts were not loyal to God, and they were not true to him.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: