Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday June 25, 2010 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-A man never comes in last when he puts God first-
2-Faith is the soul's intake, love is the soul's outlet-
3-The way to great faith is through great trials-
4-One great use of words is to hide our thoughts-
5-Grandchildren complete life's circle of love-
STRANGE THOUGHTS-Gossip is ear pollution-
I'VE LEARNED-It is my responsibility to love my wife, it is God's responsibility to make her good-
DID YOU KNOW-PEANUTS is the world's most read comic strip
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is the "wrath of God" for Christians or unbelievers?
2-Does Satan live (exist) in hell?
3-If Satan is in hell, is he being tormented-if not, why not?
4-What is the 2nd death for sinners?
5-How long has it been since Adam/Eve lived?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What disciple outran Peter to Jesus' tomb?
Yesterday's answer-Philip
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY MARK 14:17-21
17 In the evening, Jesus went to that house with the twelve.
18 WEhile they were all eating, Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, one of you will turn against me, one of you eating with me now."
19 The followers were very sad to hear this. Each one began to say to Jesus, "I am not the one, am I?"
20 Jesus answered, It is one of the twelve, the one who dips his bread into the bowl with me.
21 The son of Man will die, just as the Scriptures say. But how terrible it will be for the person who hands the Son of Man over to be killed. It would be better for him if he had never been born."
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: