Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday June 27, 2010 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-The highest reward for our toil is not what we get for it but what we become by it-
2-You cannot build character and courage by taking away initiative and independence-
3-If you find a path with no obstacles it probably doesn't lead anywhere-
4-Take time to think for it is the source of power
Take time to read for it is the fountain of wisdom
Take time to pray for it is the greatest power on earth-
5-The most difficult thing to give away is kindness for it is usually returned-
STRANGE THOUGHT-The math teacher went crazy with the chalk board, he did a number on it-
I'VE LEARNED-He who stuffeth.......puffeth-
DID YOU KNOW-Walt Disney originally supplied the voice for Mickey Mouse-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did all peoples descend from Noah after the great flood?
2-Were Noah and his family the only people alive on earth after the great flood?
3-Were people alive in earth on other continents and areas at the time of the great flood?
4-If all people of earth were destroyed in the great flood except Noah and his family, where did the worlds races and skin color come from?
5-Is this a true statement-"What God is , we can become"?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What cousin of Jacob's ran to tell her father when she found she and Jacob were related?
Yesterday's answer-Samuel
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY MARK 14:27-31
27 Then Jesus told the followers, "You will all stumble in your faith, because it is written in the scriptures; 'I will kill the shepherd, and the sheep will scatter.'
28 But after I rise from the dead, I will go ahead of you into Galilee."
29 Peter said, "Everyone else may stumble in their faith, but I will not."
30 Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, tonight before the rooster crows twice you will say three times you don't know me."
31 But Peter insisted, "I will never say that I don't know you! I will even die with you!" And all the other followers said the same thing.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: