Thursday, June 03, 2010

Thursday June 3, 2010 thought for the day


FREEDOM
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Courage is putting your fears aside and doing what needs to be done-
2-To live successfully is the compass of Christ and the roadmap of scripture-
3-A happy marriage is the union of 2 good forgivers-
4-A friend is someone you want to be with when you feel like being alone-
5-What we do comes from what we are-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Is there as museum where they have all the heads and arms from the statues that are in other museums?
I'VE LEARNED-You can walk hand in hand even if you don't see eye to eye-
DID YOU KNOW-Elvis never gave an encore
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can we live our lives above reproach?
2-Is there a negative silent witness?
3-Are we satisfied with a small return on the investment in evangelism?
4-Were Adam and Eve in a perfect state because they were created that way or because they walked with God?
5-Does God make himself known to all humans?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What grief stricken Old Testament man shaved his head after he learned his children had been destroyed?
Yesterday's answer-Elisha
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY MARK 10:35-41
35 Then James and John, sons of Zebedee, came to Jesus and said, "Teacher, we want to ask you do do something for us."
36 Jesus asked, "What do you want me to do for you?"
37 They answered, "Let one of us sit at your right side and one of us sit at your left side in your glory in your kingdom."
38 Jesus said,"You don't understand what you are asking. Can you drink the cup that I must drink? And can you be baptized with the same kind of baptism that I must to through?"
39 They answered, "Yes, we can." Jesus said to them, "You will drink the same cup that I will drink, and you will be baptized with the same baptism that I must go through.
40 But I cannot choose who will sit at my right or my left; those places belong to those for whom they have been prepared."
41 When the other ten followers heard this, they began to be angry with James and John.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: