Monday, April 04, 2011

Monday Aprile 4, 2011 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Failure won't kill you but fear of it will-
2-Everyone has their own Gethsemane-
3-When we allow the world to come into our lives we will speak another language-
4-Everything God asks us to do is for his or our benefit-
5-The absence of light brings darkness-
STRANGE THOUGHT-When your mind wanders, you are a mental tourist-
I'VE LEARNED-The future always comes one day at a time-
DID YOU KNOW-An apple is made of 25% air, which is why they float-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Were there any animals of the sea on the ark?
2-Where did all the wood for the ark come from?
3-How did the wood for the ark get to the construction site?
4-Was building the ark a full time or part time job for Noah?
5-Did Noah need encouragement during the ark building days?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What prophet,who lived in Jerusalem after the Babylonian exile, had visions of a flying scroll and a gold lampstand?
Yesterday's answer-Haggai
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PHILEMON 8-22
Accept Onesimus as a Brother
8 So, in Christ, I could be bold and order you to do what is right.9 But because I love you, I am pleading with you instead. I, Paul, an old man now and also a prisoner for Christ Jesus,10 am pleading with you for my child Onesimus, who became my child while I was in prison.11 In the past he was useless to you, but now he has become useful for both you and me.

12 I am sending him back to you, and with him I am sending my own heart.13 I wanted to keep him with me so that in your place he might help me while I am in prison for the Good News.14 But I did not want to do anything without asking you first so that any good you do for me will be because you want to do it, not because I forced you.15 Maybe Onesimus was separated from you for a short time so you could have him back forever—16 no longer as a slave, but better than a slave, as a loved brother. I love him very much, but you will love him even more, both as a person and as a believer in the Lord.

17 So if you consider me your partner, welcome Onesimus as you would welcome me.18 If he has done anything wrong to you or if he owes you anything, charge that to me.19 I, Paul, am writing this with my own hand. I will pay it back, and I will say nothing about what you owe me for your own life.20 So, my brother, I ask that you do this for me in the Lord: Refresh my heart in Christ.21 I write this letter, knowing that you will do what I ask you and even more.

22 One more thing—prepare a room for me in which to stay, because I hope God will answer your prayers and I will be able to come to you.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord God, I pray that you will fill my heart with the blessing of your Holy Spirit. Grant me this day the strength to be temperate in all things, diligent in my duties, and patient under my afflictions. Direct me in all my ways. Give me grace to be just and upright in all my dealings; quiet and peaceable; full of compassion; and ready to do good to all people, according to my abilities and opportunities. For the sake of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,

Amen.
GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD!!!

No comments: