Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday April 13, 2011 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Worry is negative focus-
2-What you dwell on you become-
3-Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away-
4-Holiness is a gift from God bestowed on the heart of a fully surrendered believer-
5-You can't have God's anointing in your life with unforgiveness in your heart-
STRANGE THOUGHT-People who do not break things first will never learn to create anything-
I'VE LEARNED-See everything, overlook a great deal, correct a little-
DID YOU KNOW-The formula for Coca-Cola was created by pharmacist John Pemberton-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus come to do away with the Law and sacrifices?
2-Are all people tempted-both the Christian and the non Christian?
3-Is all sin evil?
4-Is temptation and testing the same?
5-Is the word temptation only used correctly with spiritual matters?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What Gospel mentions Susanna, who was healed by Jesus?
Yesterday's answer-Keturah, wife of Abraham-
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 1 TIMOTHY 1:18-20
18 Timothy, my child, I am giving you a command that agrees with the prophecies that were given about you in the past. I tell you this so you can follow them and fight the good fight.19 Continue to have faith and do what you know is right. Some people have rejected this, and their faith has been shipwrecked.20 Hymenaeus and Alexander have done that, and I have given them to Satan so they will learn not to speak against God.
PRAYER FOR TODAY-

Oh Lord, most heavenly Father, Almighty and everlasting God, who has safely brought me to the beginning of this day; I give you thanks for my creation, preservation, and all the blessings of my life. Grant that this day I fall into no sin, neither run into any kind of danger; but that all my doings, being governed by your will, may be righteous in your sight. Through Christ our Lord, I pray.

Amen.
GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD!!!

No comments: