Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Wednesday April 6, 2011 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Love casts out fear and brings peace-
2-A single choice can determine your destiny-
3-The choices you make reveal who you are-
4-Choices determine destiny as well as direction-
5-Faith and fear both start from the same place. Something is going to happen; fear, something bad will happen, faith, something good will happen-
STRANGE THOUGHT-I used to think that middle age had to do with age, now I'm finding out it has to do with my middle-
I'VE LEARNED-You always have time for the things you put first-
DID YOU KNOW-Strawberries have more vitamin C than oranges do-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why did God change his mind and decide to never again destroy the world by a flood?
2-What causes God to change his mind?
3-How are you blameless before God?
4-How do we know when it is God prompting us to do "crazy' things?
5-Did the ark family hear the cries of those outside the ark?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What false prophet wore iron horns and told King Ahab he would be victorious in battle?
Yesterday's answer-Aaron
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY TITUS 1:5-9
Titus' Work in Crete
5 I left you in Crete so you could finish doing the things that still needed to be done and so you could appoint elders in every town, as I directed you.6 An elder must not be guilty of doing wrong, must have only one wife, and must have believing children. They must not be known as children who are wild and do not cooperate. 7 As God's managers, overseers must not be guilty of doing wrong, being selfish, or becoming angry quickly. They must not drink too much wine, like to fight, or try to get rich by cheating others. 8 Overseers must be ready to welcome guests, love what is good, be wise, live right, and be holy and self-controlled. 9 By holding on to the trustworthy word just as we teach it, overseers can help people by using true teaching, and they can show those who are against the true teaching that they are wrong.
PRAYER FOR TODAY-

Heavenly Lord, you have brought me to the beginning of a new day. As the world is renewed fresh and clean, so I ask you to renew my heart with your strength and purpose. Forgive me the errors of yesterday and bless me to walk closer in your way today. This is the day I begin my life anew; shine through me so that every person I meet may feel your presence in my soul. Take my hand, precious Lord, for I cannot make it by myself. Through Christ I pray and live,

Amen.
GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD!!!

No comments: