Sunday, April 03, 2011

Sunday April 4, 2011 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Wealth is a meaningless measure of a person-
2-You cannot out give God-
3-If we want God's anointing, we need to get close to the anointing one-
4-Without God's anointing on our lives, we won't amount to anything-
5-Never betray the best that is within you-
STRANGE THOUGHT-All that wander are not lost, but most of us need a GPS just to find our pants-
I'VE LEARNED-We are responsible for what we do and say, no matter how we feel-
DID YOU KNOW-Honey is the only edible food for humans that will never go bad-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was John the Baptist from the Essennes?
2-Why did Jesus choose a zealot to be a disciple?
3-Why were Greek and Hebrew chosen to the the Biblical languages?
4-How many people came off the ark?
5-Did animals have young while on the ark?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Active at the time of rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem, what prophet is associated with Zechariah?
Yesterday's answer-Silas
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PHILEMON
A Slave Becomes a Christian
1 From Paul, a prisoner of Christ Jesus, and from Timothy, our brother.

To Philemon, our dear friend and worker with us;2 to Apphia, our sister; to Archippus, a worker with us; and to the church that meets in your home:

3 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Philemon's Love and Faith
4 I always thank my God when I mention you in my prayers,5 because I hear about the love you have for all God's holy people and the faith you have in the Lord Jesus.6 I pray that the faith you share may make you understand every blessing we have in Christ.7 I have great joy and comfort, my brother, because the love you have shown to God's people has refreshed them.
PRAYER FOR TODAY-

Benediction

May the Passion of Christ be ever in my heart. May your law and your goodness guide my every thought, O Lord. And may the power of your Holy Spirit flow through my words and my actions.

Walk with me, so that I may not be alone as I face this day, but always in your presence. Your joy is a lighthouse in a world often dark with sin, and I pray that I may inspire others as I have been inspired. In the name of Christ, bless me this day, and all whom I may meet.

Amen.
GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD!!!

No comments: