Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Tuesday May 1, 2012 thought for the day


 
 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Take some interest in the future for it is where you'll be spending the rest of your life-
2-Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it means you have decided to see beyond the imperfection-
3-Heaven is a prepared place for a prepared people-
4-Knowledge is knowing what to do next, wisdom is knowing when to do it-
5-Be grateful for the doors of opportunity and for friends who oil the hinges-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly-
 
I'VE LEARNED-People who are experts at counting their problems can't see the blessings that surround them on every side-
 
DID YOU KNOW-At one point, the Panama Canal was going to be built in Nicaragua-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How can we recognize angels?
2-How do angels appear to humans?
3-Do angels have souls?
4-Does the Holy Spirit indwell angels?
5-Do angels have all of the human emotions?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who was exiled from the rest of the world?
Yesterday's answer-Jacob    Genesis 27:41-45
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY   Matthew 10:32-36
32 "All those who stand before others and say they believe in me, I will say before my Father in heaven that they belong to me. 33 But all who stand before others and say they do not believe in me, I will say before my Father in heaven that they do not belong to me.     34 "Don't think that I came to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 I have come so that
    'a son will be against his father,
       a daughter will be against her mother,
    a daughter-in-law will be against her mother-in-law.
    36 A person's enemies will be members of his own family.' Micah 7:6

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, as we fully surrender our hearts to You we will no longer conform to the pattern of this world, but we will be transformed because our minds are being renewed by Your Spirit daily.  Though we may be rejected by the world we have been chosen by You.  Like living stones You are building us into a spiritual house where Jesus is the precious cornerstone.  Because of that we are a strong foundation that can withstand the temptations and forces of evil as we declare the praises of Him who called us out of darkness. In doing so You enable us to live as aliens and strangers in this evil world so that we abstain from sinful desires.  Amen.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: